Finally…some good news! We are pleased to announce that, starting the first week of June 2020, we will slowly be resuming in-person appointments and acupuncture treatments at Whole Health on a limited basis. Our re-opening will not be “business as usual” but we have developed a policy that allows us to feel that we can safely provide care to those who need it. The main elements of our policy are:
In-person appointments are available only to patients who:
- Have not had any symptoms of acute infectious illness including cough, fever, chills, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell or shortness of breath within the past 14 days.
- Have not been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Additionally, all patients who schedule in-person appointments at Whole Health need to be aware that:
- You should stay in your car and call the office (203-288-8283) to tell us you are here. We will let you in at the appropriate time for your appointment.
- You will be required to wear a mask in the office at all times.
- You should come alone to office visits. Companions should only accompany patients if they are a parent/guardian or if they are needed as a caregiver.
- No more than 2 patients are allowed in the waiting room at a time. If you are checking out and another person is in the waiting room, please stay six feet apart.
- We will be seeing fewer patients in the office at a time than in the past to allow for social distancing and proper disinfecting between patients.
We will continue to offer telemedicine visits through our secure audio/video platform. All of our doctors are available for telemedicine appointments. All you need is an internet connection with video capability on laptop, computer, or mobile phone.
To schedule your appointment
Or…feel free to call 203-288-8283. Leave a message and we will call you back to schedule.
Or…email us at: email@example.com Send a note with your name and phone number and we will call back to schedule.
Our dispensary is open for phone orders and refills. (No walk-in orders or refills yet.)
To place an order you can:
Call the office at 203-288-8283 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Leave a message that includes:
— Your name:
— Phone number:
— Product(s) you need:
— Whether you would like your order sent by mail or left in the pickup box at the office.
We will process your order and call you back to confirm and collect payment information.
You are also welcome to use our online dispensary at: Fullscript where we have a full catalog of natural remedies.
These are challenging times for all of us and we hope that we can be a resource and part of your support system through this difficult time.
Take good care,
Dr. Amanda Levitt, Dr. Robin Ritterman, Dr. Joshua Levitt, Dr. Matthew Fisel, and Dr. Lindsay Ronshagen